Publishing research using ab6038? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6038 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Huang S et al. Pellet coculture of osteoarthritic chondrocytes and infrapatellar fat pad-derived mesenchymal stem cells with chitosan/hyaluronic acid nanoparticles promotes chondrogenic differentiation. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:264 (2017). PubMed: 29141683
- Baker SA et al. Karyopherin a 3 and karyopherin a 4 proteins mediate the nuclear import of methyl-CpG binding protein 2. J Biol Chem 290:22485-93 (2015). PubMed: 26245896
- Carter DM et al. Proteomic identification of nuclear processes manipulated by cytomegalovirus early during infection. Proteomics 15:1995-2005 (2015). PubMed: 25758553
- Arjomand A et al. The a-importome of mammalian germ cell maturation provides novel insights for importin biology. FASEB J 28:3480-93 (2014). PubMed: 24790034
- Lieu KG et al. The p53-induced factor Ei24 inhibits nuclear import through an importin ß-binding-like domain. J Cell Biol 205:301-12 (2014). PubMed: 24821838
- Hummitzsch K et al. A new model of development of the mammalian ovary and follicles. PLoS One 8:e55578 (2013). ICC/IF ; Cow . PubMed: 23409002
- Agrawal T et al. Calcitriol decreases expression of importin a3 and attenuates RelA translocation in human bronchial smooth muscle cells. J Clin Immunol 32:1093-103 (2012). PubMed: 22526597
- Hudjetz B & Gabriel G Human-like PB2 627K influenza virus polymerase activity is regulated by importin-a1 and -a7. PLoS Pathog 8:e1002488 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22275867
- Plasman K et al. Probing the efficiency of proteolytic events by positional proteomics. Mol Cell Proteomics 10:M110.003301 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21048194
- Ohara R et al. Axotomy induces axonogenesis in hippocampal neurons by a mechanism dependent on importin ß. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 405:697-702 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21291862
- Huenniger K et al. Notch1 signaling is mediated by importins alpha 3, 4, and 7. Cell Mol Life Sci 67:3187-96 (2010). IP . PubMed: 20454918
- Fernández-Medarde A et al. Laser microdissection and microarray analysis of the hippocampus of Ras-GRF1 knockout mice reveals gene expression changes affecting signal transduction pathways related to memory and learning. Neuroscience 146:272-85 (2007). PubMed: 17321057
- Deng T et al. Role of ran binding protein 5 in nuclear import and assembly of the influenza virus RNA polymerase complex. J Virol 80:11911-9 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17005651