Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Ku70 + Ku80
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Ku70 + Ku80 antibody
See all Ku70 + Ku80 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ku70 + Ku80
Specificityab53126 detects endogenous levels of total Ku70 + Ku80 proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A synthetic peptide derived from human Ku70 + Ku80.
- LoVo cell extracts and human breast carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg+2 and Ca+2
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab53126 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53126 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/300 - 1/1000. Detects bands of approximately 70 and 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 and 83 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceThe Ku autoantigen is a heterodimer of 70kDa (p70) and 80kDa (p80) proteins. The p70 / p80 dimer is important for function of a 460kDa DNA-dependent protein kinase that phosphorylates certain transcription factors, including Sp1, Oct-1, p53, and SV40 large T antigen in vitro. The Ku protein plays a role in cell signaling, proliferation, DNA repair, replication, transcriptional activation, and apoptosis.
- CTC75 antibody
- CTC85 antibody
- CTCBF antibody
All lanes : Anti-Ku70 + Ku80 antibody (ab53126) at 1/300 dilution
Lane 1 : LoVo cell extract
Lane 2 : LoVo cell extract with immunising peptide
Predicted band size: 70 , 83 kDa
ab53126 at 1/50 dilution staining Ku70 + Ku80 in human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue in the absence and presence of the immunising peptide.
ab53126 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Luo Y et al. ß-catenin nuclear translocation induced by HIF-1a overexpression leads to the radioresistance of prostate cancer. Int J Oncol 52:1827-1840 (2018). PubMed: 29658569
- King HO et al. RAD51 Is a Selective DNA Repair Target to Radiosensitize Glioma Stem Cells. Stem Cell Reports 8:125-139 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28076755
- Marampon F et al. Hypoxia sustains glioblastoma radioresistance through ERKs/DNA-PKcs/HIF-1a functional interplay. Int J Oncol 44:2121-31 (2014). PubMed: 24676782
- Sun L et al. Characterization of the interaction of Aha1 with components of the Hsp90 chaperone machine and client proteins. Biochim Biophys Acta 1823:1092-101 (2012). PubMed: 22504172