Publishing research using ab80592? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab80592 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Tiwari A et al. 53BP1 can limit sister-chromatid rupture and rearrangements driven by a distinct ultrafine DNA bridging-breakage process. Nat Commun 9:677 (2018). PubMed: 29445165
- Wang Y et al. Nuclear entry and export of FIH are mediated by HIF1a and exportin1, respectively. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30333145
- Ruzicka J et al. A Comparative Study of Three Different Types of Stem Cells for Treatment of Rat Spinal Cord Injury. Cell Transplant 26:585-603 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27938489
- Yang FC et al. Fate of Neural Progenitor Cells Transplanted Into Jaundiced and Nonjaundiced Rat Brains. Cell Transplant 26:605-611 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28155818
- Wong RCB et al. Mitochondrial replacement in an iPSC model of Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy. Aging (Albany NY) 9:1341-1350 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28455970
- Gilmore JM et al. WDR76 Co-Localizes with Heterochromatin Related Proteins and Rapidly Responds to DNA Damage. PLoS One 11:e0155492 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27248496
- Grundy GJ et al. The Ku-binding motif is a conserved module for recruitment and stimulation of non-homologous end-joining proteins. Nat Commun 7:11242 (2016). PubMed: 27063109
- Tadi SK et al. PAXX Is an Accessory c-NHEJ Factor that Associates with Ku70 and Has Overlapping Functions with XLF. Cell Rep 17:541-555 (2016). PubMed: 27705800
- Wang S et al. Overexpression of Ku80 correlates with aggressive clinicopathological features and adverse prognosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Lett 10:2705-2712 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26722230
- Ho SR et al. RNF144A, an E3 ubiquitin ligase for DNA-PKcs, promotes apoptosis during DNA damage. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:E2646-55 (2014). PubMed: 24979766
- Grundy GJ et al. APLF promotes the assembly and activity of non-homologous end joining protein complexes. EMBO J 32:112-25 (2013). PubMed: 23178593
- Renouf B et al. Cdx2 homeoprotein inhibits non-homologous end joining in colon cancer but not in leukemia cells. Nucleic Acids Res 40:3456-69 (2012). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 22189105
- Žumer K et al. Unmodified histone H3K4 and DNA-dependent protein kinase recruit autoimmune regulator to target genes. Mol Cell Biol 32:1354-62 (2012). PubMed: 22310661