Product nameAnti-LacI antibody [9A5]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9A5] to LacI
SpecificityThe clone number has been updated from (0.T.81) to (9A5) both clone numbers name the same antibody clone.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Escherichia coli
Recombinant TrpE fusion protein containing full length E. coli LacI.
- Lac1 transfected Cos-1 cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33832 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fo: Use at an assay dependent dilution. The antibody shows nuclear immunostaining in Lac1 transgenic tissue fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with Triton X100.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- DNA binding transcriptional repressor antibody
- LacI antibody
- Transcriptional repressor of the lac operon antibody
Ab33832 (1/1000) staining Lacl in Escherichia coli cultured cell lysate
Secondary Antibody: An HRP-conjugated Donkey anti-mouse monoclonal (1/20000)
Lane 1: Molecular weight Marker
Lane 2: Rainbow Molecular weight Marker
Lane 3: Blank
Lane 4: pCMV Vector cell lysate 1
Lane 5: pCMV Vector cell lysate 2
Performed under reduced and denaturing running conditions.
Blocking step: 5% Milk for 1 hour at 22°C.
This product has been referenced in:
- Russell CW & Mulvey MA The Extraintestinal Pathogenic Escherichia coli Factor RqlI Constrains the Genotoxic Effects of the RecQ-Like Helicase RqlH. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005317 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 26636713) »
- Sienski G et al. Silencio/CG9754 connects the Piwi-piRNA complex to the cellular heterochromatin machinery. Genes Dev 29:2258-71 (2015). Human . Read more (PubMed: 26494711) »