Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [9A5] to LacI
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-LacI antibody [9A5]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9A5] to LacI
SpecificityThe clone number has been updated from (0.T.81) to (9A5) both clone numbers name the same antibody clone.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Escherichia coli
Recombinant TrpE fusion protein containing full length E. coli LacI.
- Lac1 transfected Cos-1 cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33832 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fo: Use at an assay dependent dilution. The antibody shows nuclear immunostaining in Lac1 transgenic tissue fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with Triton X100.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- DNA binding transcriptional repressor antibody
- LacI antibody
- Transcriptional repressor of the lac operon antibody
Ab33832 (1/1000) staining Lacl in Escherichia coli cultured cell lysate
Secondary Antibody: An HRP-conjugated Donkey anti-mouse monoclonal (1/20000)
Lane 1: Molecular weight Marker
Lane 2: Rainbow Molecular weight Marker
Lane 3: Blank
Lane 4: pCMV Vector cell lysate 1
Lane 5: pCMV Vector cell lysate 2
Performed under reduced and denaturing running conditions.
Blocking step: 5% Milk for 1 hour at 22°C.
ab33832 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Malherbe G et al. A robust fractionation method for protein subcellular localization studies in Escherichia coli. Biotechniques 66:171-178 (2019). PubMed: 30987443
- Russell CW & Mulvey MA The Extraintestinal Pathogenic Escherichia coli Factor RqlI Constrains the Genotoxic Effects of the RecQ-Like Helicase RqlH. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005317 (2015). PubMed: 26636713
- Sienski G et al. Silencio/CG9754 connects the Piwi-piRNA complex to the cellular heterochromatin machinery. Genes Dev 29:2258-71 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26494711
- Du P et al. Methyltransferase-like 17 physically and functionally interacts with estrogen receptors. IUBMB Life 67:861-8 (2015). PubMed: 26488768
- Kogenaru M & Tans SJ An improved Escherichia coli strain to host gene regulatory networks involving both the AraC and LacI inducible transcription factors. J Biol Eng 8:2 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24382032
- Purcell O et al. Temperature dependence of ssrA-tag mediated protein degradation. J Biol Eng 6:10 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22824000