Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody
See all Lactate Dehydrogenase primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Lactate Dehydrogenase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Human
Predicted to work with: Mammals
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Rabbit Lactate Dehydrogenase aa 2-332. (Isolated from rabbit muscle).
AALKDQLIHNLLKEEHVPQNKITVVGVGAVGMACAISILMKDLADELALV DVMEDKLKGEMMDLQHGSLFLRTPKIVSGKDYSVTANSKLVIITAGARQQ EGESRLNLVQRNVNIFKFIIPNVVKYSPHCKLLVVSNPVDILTYVAWKIS GFPKNRVIGSGCNLDSARFRYLMGERLGVHALSCHGWILGEHGDSSVPVW SGMNVAGVSLKTLHPELGTDADKEQWKQVHKQVVDSAYEVIKLKGYTTWA IGLSVADLAESIMKNLRRVHPISTMLKGLYGIKEDVFLSVPCVLGQNGIS DVVKVTLTSEEEAHLKKSADTLWGIQKELQF
Database link: P13491
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab191332 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against buffer.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab191332 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibody
- GSD11 antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase B chain antibody
All lanes : Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab191332) at 1/400 dilution
Lanes 1-4 : HeLa cell extract cytoplasmic fraction
Lanes 5-8 : HeLa cell extract nuclear fraction
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : IRDye800™ secondary antibody at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 36 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab191332 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Hoshino A et al. Cytosolic p53 inhibits Parkin-mediated mitophagy and promotes mitochondrial dysfunction in the mouse heart. Nat Commun 4:2308 (2013). PubMed: 23917356
- Iguchi M et al. Parkin-catalyzed ubiquitin-ester transfer is triggered by PINK1-dependent phosphorylation. J Biol Chem 288:22019-32 (2013). PubMed: 23754282
- Hussien R & Brooks GA Mitochondrial and plasma membrane lactate transporter and lactate dehydrogenase isoform expression in breast cancer cell lines. Physiol Genomics 43:255-64 (2011). PubMed: 21177384
- Matsuda N et al. PINK1 stabilized by mitochondrial depolarization recruits Parkin to damaged mitochondria and activates latent Parkin for mitophagy. J Cell Biol 189:211-21 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20404107
- Tatsumi K et al. A novel type of E3 ligase for the Ufm1 conjugation system. J Biol Chem 285:5417-27 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20018847