Product nameAnti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [EP1563Y]
See all Lactate Dehydrogenase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1563Y] to Lactate Dehydrogenase
Specificityab134187 can recognize LDH-A, B, and C.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Lactate Dehydrogenase aa 1-100.
- A549 cell lysate; Human kidney carcinoma
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [EP1563Y] (Phycoerythrin) (ab210445)
- Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [EP1563Y] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab211389)
- Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [EP1563Y] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab215695)
- Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [EP1563Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab231698)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134187 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibody
- GSD11 antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase B chain antibody
Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase antibody [EP1563Y] (ab134187) at 1/1000 dilution + A549 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney carcinoma labelling Lactate Dehydrogenase with ab134187 at 1/100 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Infante RE & Radhakrishnan A Continuous transport of a small fraction of plasma membrane cholesterol to endoplasmic reticulum regulates total cellular cholesterol. Elife 6:N/A (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28414269) »
- Jin X et al. HO-1/EBP interaction alleviates cholesterol-induced hypoxia through the activation of the AKT and Nrf2/mTOR pathways and inhibition of carbohydrate metabolism in cardiomyocytes. Int J Mol Med 39:1409-1420 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28487965) »