Publishing research using ab53292? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53292 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Berrios C et al. Merkel Cell Polyomavirus Small T Antigen Promotes Pro-Glycolytic Metabolic Perturbations Required for Transformation. PLoS Pathog 12:e1006020 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27880818
- Vaughan RA et al. ß-alanine suppresses malignant breast epithelial cell aggressiveness through alterations in metabolism and cellular acidity in vitro. Mol Cancer 13:14 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24460609
- McCleland ML et al. Lactate dehydrogenase B is required for the growth of KRAS-dependent lung adenocarcinomas. Clin Cancer Res 19:773-84 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23224736
- Lichtenfels R et al. A proteomic view at T cell costimulation. PLoS One 7:e32994 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22539942
- McCleland ML et al. An integrated genomic screen identifies LDHB as an essential gene for triple-negative breast cancer. Cancer Res 72:5812-23 (2012). Immunomicroscopy ; Human . PubMed: 23139210
- O'Dwyer D et al. The proteomics of colorectal cancer: identification of a protein signature associated with prognosis. PLoS One 6:e27718 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22125622
- Liao AC et al. Loss of lactate dehydrogenase B subunit expression is correlated with tumour progression and independently predicts inferior disease-specific survival in urinary bladder urothelial carcinoma. Pathology 43:707-12 (2011). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 22027740