Product nameAnti-Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V antibody
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human Lactate Dehydrogenase V, purified from human placenta.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Human Kidney Tissue; Human Liver Tissue; HEK293 Whole Cell; HepG2 Whole Cell.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% EACA, 0.01% Benzamidine, 0.0292% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Light chain typeunknown
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9002 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 12942121|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).|
|IHC-Fr||1/100. PubMed: 21569415Snap freeze tissue in liquid nitrogen and store. Then the sections should be fixed for 10 minutes in acetone and rehydrated in PBS.|
RelevanceLactate dehydrogenase 5 (LDH5) is one of five LDH isoenzymes and important for promoting anaerobic glycolysis. LDH5 is transcriptionally regulated by the hypoxia inducible factors (HIF) 1a and 2a.
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibody
- Lactate dehydrogenase A antibody
All lanes : Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V antibody (ab9002) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203)
Lane 2 : Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889)
Lane 3 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (HRP) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Observed band size: 36 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human head and neck cancer tissue, staining Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme V (red) with ab9002 at 1/100 dilution. Sections were fixed in acetone before being incubated with primary antibody overnight at 4°C. A Cy3-conjugated donkey anti-sheep IgG (1/600) was used as the secondary antibody.
This product has been referenced in:
- Giatromanolaki A et al. Programmed death-1 receptor (PD-1) and PD-ligand-1 (PD-L1) expression in non-small cell lung cancer and the immune-suppressive effect of anaerobic glycolysis. Med Oncol 36:76 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31342270) »
- Tseng PL et al. Decreased succinate dehydrogenase B in human hepatocellular carcinoma accelerates tumor malignancy by inducing the Warburg effect. Sci Rep 8:3081 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29449614) »