Publishing research using ab58528? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab58528 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Siddam AD et al. The RNA-binding protein Celf1 post-transcriptionally regulates p27Kip1 and Dnase2b to control fiber cell nuclear degradation in lens development. PLoS Genet 14:e1007278 (2018). PubMed: 29565969
- Lyu L et al. Unfolded-protein response-associated stabilization of p27(Cdkn1b) interferes with lens fiber cell denucleation, leading to cataract. FASEB J 30:1087-95 (2016). PubMed: 26590164
- Milbradt J et al. The Prolyl Isomerase Pin1 Promotes the Herpesvirus-Induced Phosphorylation-Dependent Disassembly of the Nuclear Lamina Required for Nucleocytoplasmic Egress. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005825 (2016). PubMed: 27556400
- Chaffee BR et al. Nuclear removal during terminal lens fiber cell differentiation requires CDK1 activity: appropriating mitosis-related nuclear disassembly. Development 141:3388-98 (2014). PubMed: 25139855
- Adhikari D et al. Cdk1, but not Cdk2, is the sole Cdk that is essential and sufficient to drive resumption of meiosis in mouse oocytes. Hum Mol Genet 21:2476-84 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22367880