Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2D11] to Laminin (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgM
Product nameAnti-Laminin antibody [2D11] (HRP)
See all Laminin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2D11] to Laminin (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length Laminin 10 protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 5.36% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24872 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/1000.|
FunctionBinding to cells via a high affinity receptor, laminin is thought to mediate the attachment, migration and organization of cells into tissues during embryonic development by interacting with other extracellular matrix components.
Tissue specificityBroadly expressed in: skin, heart, lung, and the reproductive tracts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin IV type A domain.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
DomainThe alpha-helical domains I and II are thought to interact with other laminin chains to form a coiled coil structure.
Domain IV is globular.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- LAMA 1 antibody
- LAMA antibody
- LAMA1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab24872 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.