Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [LT3] to Laminin beta 1
- Reacts with: Mouse, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Laminin beta 1 antibody [LT3]
See all Laminin beta 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [LT3] to Laminin beta 1
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Hamster, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse Laminin beta 1.
- LS174T cells. Normal colon or colon carcinoma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.01% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
FunctionBinding to cells via a high affinity receptor, laminin is thought to mediate the attachment, migration and organization of cells into tissues during embryonic development by interacting with other extracellular matrix components.
Sequence similaritiesContains 13 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin IV type B domain.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
DomainThe alpha-helical domains I and II are thought to interact with other laminin chains to form a coiled coil structure.
Domains VI and IV are globular.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane. Major component.
- Information by UniProt
- CLM antibody
- Cutis laxa with marfanoid phenotype antibody
- LAM B1 antibody
ab44941 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Shirali AS et al. A multi-step transcriptional cascade underlies vascular regeneration in vivo. Sci Rep 8:5430 (2018). PubMed: 29615716
- Billin AN et al. HIF prolyl hydroxylase inhibition protects skeletal muscle from eccentric contraction-induced injury. Skelet Muscle 8:35 (2018). PubMed: 30424786
- Xue X et al. Protein kinase Ca drives fibroblast activation and kidney fibrosis by stimulating autophagic flux. J Biol Chem 293:11119-11130 (2018). PubMed: 29794026
- Natsumi A et al. Re-investigating the Basement Membrane Zone of Psoriatic Epidermal Lesions: Is Laminin-511 a New Player in Psoriasis Pathogenesis? J Histochem Cytochem 66:847-862 (2018). PubMed: 29906214
- Agrawal P et al. A Systems Biology Approach Identifies FUT8 as a Driver of Melanoma Metastasis. Cancer Cell 31:804-819.e7 (2017). PubMed: 28609658