Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [1D4B] to LAMP1 (FITC)
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IP, WB, Electron Microscopy, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-LAMP1 antibody [1D4B] (FITC)
See all LAMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [1D4B] to LAMP1 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to murine CD107a/LAMP1 (Mr 110-140 kDa with a core protein of Mr ~40 kDa).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, IP, WB, Electron Microscopy, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation: Plasma membrane fraction of mouse embryo NIH3T3 cell line 1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24871 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
Immunoaffinity chromatography: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
ab24871 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Li L et al. Forkhead box O3 (FoxO3) regulates kidney tubular autophagy following urinary tract obstruction. J Biol Chem 292:13774-13783 (2017). PubMed: 28705935
- Rich DR & Clark AL Chondrocyte primary cilia shorten in response to osmotic challenge and are sites for endocytosis. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 20:923-30 (2012). PubMed: 22554793
- Buckley JM et al. Increased susceptibility of ST2-deficient mice to polymicrobial sepsis is associated with an impaired bactericidal function. J Immunol 187:4293-9 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 21911606