Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LAMP1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LAMP1 antibody
See all LAMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LAMP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide from near the centre of human LAMP1.
- EL4 cell lysate. Human colon tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62562 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
Immunofluorescence of LAMP-1 in Human Colon cells using ab62562 at 20 ug/mL.
Lane 1 : Anti-LAMP1 antibody (ab62562) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-LAMP1 antibody (ab62562) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : EL4 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
Immunohistochemistry of LAMP-1 in rat colon tissue with ab62562 at 2.5 µg/ml.
Ab62562 staining human normal placenta. Staining is localised to cytoplasmic and nucleus compartiments.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 2 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be requi
ab62562 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Li Y et al. Endocytic recycling and vesicular transport systems mediate transcytosis of Leptospira interrogans across cell monolayer. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31012847
- Hung COY & Livesey FJ Altered ?-Secretase Processing of APP Disrupts Lysosome and Autophagosome Function in Monogenic Alzheimer's Disease. Cell Rep 25:3647-3660.e2 (2018). PubMed: 30590039
- Li Y et al. Anti-fibrosis activity of combination therapy with epigallocatechin gallate, taurine and genistein by regulating glycolysis, gluconeogenesis, and ribosomal and lysosomal signaling pathways in HSC-T6 cells. Exp Ther Med 16:4329-4338 (2018). PubMed: 30542382
- Sinkevicius KW et al. RNaseT2 knockout rats exhibit hippocampal neuropathology and deficits in memory. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29752287
- Ahmed ME et al. Co-Localization of Glia Maturation Factor with NLRP3 Inflammasome and Autophagosome Markers in Human Alzheimer's Disease Brain. J Alzheimers Dis 60:1143-1160 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28984607