Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [H4A3] to LAMP1 (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-LAMP1 antibody [H4A3] (Alexa Fluor® 488)
See all LAMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [H4A3] to LAMP1 (Alexa Fluor® 488)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human LAMP1. Human PBMC (Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells).
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187591 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
or 100 μl of whole blood
ab171463 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
ab187591 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Park H et al. Tumor Inhibitory Effect of IRCR201, a Novel Cross-Reactive c-Met Antibody Targeting the PSI Domain. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28902178