Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LY1C6] to LAMP1
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-LAMP1 antibody [LY1C6]
See all LAMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LY1C6] to LAMP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster
Rat liver lysosomal membrane preparations
- Highly purified rat lysosomal membrane preparations.
General notesFor maximum product recovery centrifuge the product vial before removing cap.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/750.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21536677|
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
ab13523 used in Western Blot. Lysates prepared from CHO cells stably expressing aIIbß3 integrins (A5 cells) were used.
WCL, N/IC, C, P, and PM indicate whole cell lysates, nuclear/intact cell, cytosolic, high-speed pellet, and plasma membrane fractions, respectively.
ab13523 at 1/100 dilution staining LAMP1 in LAMP1 transfected HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry/ immunofluorescence. A Alexa Fluor® 568 conjugated goat anti mouse was used at 1/50 dilution as secondary.
ab13523 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Demirev AV et al. V232M substitution restricts a distinct O-glycosylation of PLD3 and its neuroprotective function. Neurobiol Dis 129:182-194 (2019). PubMed: 31121321
- Song HL et al. Ouabain activates transcription factor EB and exerts neuroprotection in models of Alzheimer's disease. Mol Cell Neurosci 95:13-24 (2018). PubMed: 30594669
- Wang B et al. Essential control of mitochondrial morphology and function by chaperone-mediated autophagy through degradation of PARK7. Autophagy 12:1215-28 (2016). PubMed: 27171370
- Sun H et al. Resistance of glioma cells to nutrient-deprived microenvironment can be enhanced by CD133-mediated autophagy. Oncotarget 7:76238-76249 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27780926
- Pereira LM et al. Intracellular trafficking of AIP56, an NF-?B-cleaving toxin from Photobacterium damselae subsp. piscicida. Infect Immun 82:5270-85 (2014). PubMed: 25287919