Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LAMP1 - Lysosome Marker
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LAMP1 antibody - Lysosome Marker
See all LAMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LAMP1 - Lysosome Marker
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICCmore details
Unsuitable for: WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- ICC: Drosophila S2 Schneider cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30687 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml.
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
ab30687 staining LAMP1 in Drosophila S2 Schneider cells. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5 min) then permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated with ab30687 at 0.2μg/ml concentration and ab44928 (Mouse monoclonal to Tubulin) at 0.2μg/ml concentration overnight at 4°C followed by a further incubation at room temperature for 1h with a goat secondary antibody to rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150081) at 2μg/ml (shown in green) and a goat secondary antibody to mouse IgG (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150120) at 2μg/ml (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled in blue with DAPI.
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems TCS SP8).
ab30687 has been referenced in 21 publications.
- Sidisky JM et al. Mayday sustains trans-synaptic BMP signaling required for synaptic maintenance with age. Elife 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33667157
- Witte L et al. The kinesin motor Klp98A mediates apical to basal Wg transport. Development 147:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32665246
- Chittoor-Vinod VG et al. Dietary Amino Acids Impact LRRK2-Induced Neurodegeneration in Parkinson's Disease Models. J Neurosci 40:6234-6249 (2020). PubMed: 32605938
- Linnemannstöns K et al. Ykt6-dependent endosomal recycling is required for Wnt secretion in the Drosophila wing epithelium. Development 147:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32611603
- Palu RAS et al. Decoupling of Apoptosis from Activation of the ER Stress Response by the Drosophila Metallopeptidase superdeath. Genetics 214:913-925 (2020). PubMed: 32047096