Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LAPTM4B
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LAPTM4B antibody
See all LAPTM4B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LAPTM4B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
- 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82810 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
RelevanceLAPTM4B belongs to the LAPTM4/LAPTM5 transporter family. It has an active role in disease progression of malignant cells and is involved in cell proliferation and multidrug resistance. The genetic polymorphism of LAPTM4B is a potential risk factor for the development of colon cancer and gastric cancer. The research results also indicated that LAPTM4B may be a clinically useful prognostic indicator for ovarian carcinoma and may play a role in human hepatocellular carcinoma.
Cellular localizationEndomembrane system; Multi pass membrane protein.
- LAPTM4beta antibody
- LC27 antibody
- Lysosomal associated protein transmembrane 4 beta antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human pineal tissue labelling LAPTM4B with ab82810 at 1/100. A Cy3-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody. Positive staining shown in the membrane and cytoplasm of processes of pinealocytes and intersticial cells. Magnification: 20X. Exposure time: 0.5 - 2.0 seconds. Left - DAPI. Middle - LAPTM4B. Right - Merge.
Anti-LAPTM4B antibody (ab82810) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
Observed band size: 33 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 28 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Gel concentration: 12%
ICC/IF image of ab82810 stained Hek293 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab82810, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab82810 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Fan WJ et al. Synaptic aging disrupts synaptic morphology and function in cerebellar Purkinje cells. Neural Regen Res 13:1019-1025 (2018). PubMed: 29926829
- Roy G et al. Expression signature of lysosomal-associated transmembrane protein 4B in hepatitis C virus-induced hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Biol Markers 33:283-292 (2018). PubMed: 29882487
- Huang YN et al. Lysosome-associated protein transmembrane4ß is involved in multidrug resistance processes of colorectal cancer. Oncol Lett 14:5229-5234 (2017). PubMed: 29113158
- Fan WJ et al. Neural differentiation and synaptogenesis in retinal development. Neural Regen Res 11:312-8 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27073386
- Ndiaye K et al. Differential expression of lysosome-associated protein transmembrane-4 beta (LAPTM4B) in granulosa cells of ovarian follicles and in other bovine tissues. J Ovarian Res 8:12 (2015). PubMed: 25881887
- Zhang H et al. Overexpression of LAPTM4B-35: a novel marker of poor prognosis of prostate cancer. PLoS One 9:e91069 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24651764