Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11221] to LASP1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-LASP1 antibody [EPR11221]
See all LASP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11221] to LASP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human LASP1 (C terminal).
- Recombinant Human LASP1 protein (ab114888) can be used as a positive control in WB. SK-OV-3, A431, U87-MG and 293T cell lysates, and A431 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab156872 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionPlays an important role in the regulation of dynamic actin-based, cytoskeletal activities. Agonist-dependent changes in LASP1 phosphorylation may also serve to regulate actin-associated ion transport activities, not only in the parietal cell but also in certain other F-actin-rich secretory epithelial cell types.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Contains 2 nebulin repeats.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cell cortex. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the F-actin rich cortical cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
- LASP 1 antibody
- LASP-1 antibody
- LASP1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-LASP1 antibody [EPR11221] (ab156872) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : SK-OV-3 cell lysates
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysates
Lane 3 : U87-MG cell lysates
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of A431 cells labeling LASP1 with ab156872 at 1/100.
ab156872 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zhang Z et al. Hsa_circ_0004370 promotes esophageal cancer progression through miR-1294/LASP1 pathway. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30988074
- Balahmar RM et al. Identification and characterisation of NANOG+/ OCT-4high/SOX2+ doxorubicin-resistant stem-like cells from transformed trophoblastic cell lines. Oncotarget 9:7054-7065 (2018). PubMed: 29467949
- Zhao H et al. LIM and SH3 protein 1 knockdown suppresses proliferation and metastasis of colorectal carcinoma cells via inhibition of the mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 15:6839-6844 (2018). PubMed: 29731863
- Pan X et al. MicroRNA-206 inhibits the viability and migration of medulloblastoma cells by targeting LIM and SH3 protein 1. Exp Ther Med 14:3894-3900 (2017). PubMed: 29042998