Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LC3A/B
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LC3A/B antibody
See all LC3A/B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LC3A/B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62721 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 - 18 kDa).|
- Information by UniProt
- ATG8F antibody
- Autophagy related protein LC3 A antibody
- Autophagy related protein LC3 B antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-LC3A/B antibody (ab62721) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lanes 2-3 : Anti-LC3A/B antibody (ab62721) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-2 : Rat whole brain extract
Lane 3 : Rat whole brain extract with immunizing peptide
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, Peroxidase conjugate
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 16 - 18 kDa
Observed band size: 18 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab62721 has been referenced in 32 publications.
- Wu T et al. Role of an autophagy/lysosome pathway in NF-?B pathway blocked pancreatic cancer Panc-1 cells. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 13:437-446 (2020). PubMed: 32269680
- Ma Z et al. BNIP3 decreases the LPS-induced inflammation and apoptosis of chondrocytes by promoting the development of autophagy. J Orthop Surg Res 15:284 (2020). PubMed: 32723351
- Long XH et al. Valosin-containing protein promotes metastasis of osteosarcoma through autophagy induction and anoikis inhibition via the ERK/NF-?ß/beclin-1 signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 18:3823-3829 (2019). PubMed: 31516594
- Wu J et al. Long noncoding RNA UCA1 targets miR-582-5p and contributes to the progression and drug resistance of bladder cancer cells through ATG7-mediated autophagy inhibition. Onco Targets Ther 12:495-508 (2019). PubMed: 30666128
- Dong H et al. Poloxamer 188 rescues MPTP-induced lysosomal membrane integrity impairment in cellular and mouse models of Parkinson's disease. Neurochem Int 126:178-186 (2019). PubMed: 30904670