Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8077] to LC3C
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-LC3C antibody [EPR8077]
See all LC3C primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8077] to LC3C
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human LC3C aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- LC3C transfected 293T cell lysates
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150367 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
FunctionProbably involved in formation of autophagosomal vacuoles (autophagosomes).
Tissue specificityMost abundant in placenta, lung and ovary.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAP1 LC3 family.
modificationsThe precursor molecule is cleaved by APG4B/ATG4B to form the cytosolic form, LC3-I. This is activated by APG7L/ATG7, transferred to ATG3 and conjugated to phospholipid to form the membrane-bound form, LC3-II.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Endomembrane system. Cytoplasmic vesicle > autophagosome membrane. LC3-II binds to the autophagic membranes.
- Information by UniProt
- ATG8J antibody
- Autophagy-related protein LC3 C antibody
- Autophagy-related ubiquitin-like modifier LC3 C antibody
ab150367 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Pascall JC et al. The immune system GTPase GIMAP6 interacts with the Atg8 homologue GABARAPL2 and is recruited to autophagosomes. PLoS One 8:e77782 (2013). PubMed: 24204963