Product nameAnti-LDHA antibody
See all LDHA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LDHA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Goat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Chimpanzee, Spider monkey
- Human placenta lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84716 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibody
- GSD11 antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formlin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human liver tissue sections labeling LDHA with ab84716.
Anti-LDHA antibody (ab84716) at 1 µg/ml + Human placenta lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 37 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Li L et al. Identification and functional characterization of Lys-trimethylation of lactate dehydrogenase A. Onco Targets Ther 12:5395-5404 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31371982) »
- Cui XG et al. HIF1/2a mediates hypoxia-induced LDHA expression in human pancreatic cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:24840-24852 (2017). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 28193910) »