Product nameAnti-LDHA antibody [EPR1564]
See all LDHA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1564] to LDHA
SpecificityThe immunogen for ab101562 has 93% homology with L-lactate dehydrogenase C chain (P07864).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
within Human LDHA aa 250 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P00338
- HeLa, MCF-7, A375 and 293T cell lysates, Human Muscle tissue
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101562 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Antigen retrieval is strongly recommended.
PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibody
- GSD11 antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibody
All lanes : Anti-LDHA antibody [EPR1564] (ab101562) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 3 : A375 cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Staining of Human LDHA in a Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded section of human Muscle using ab101526 at a dilution of 1/500.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
This product has been referenced in:
- Li S et al. Cyclin G2 Inhibits the Warburg Effect and Tumour Progression by Suppressing LDHA Phosphorylation in Glioma. Int J Biol Sci 15:544-555 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30745841) »
- Afonso J et al. Clinical significance of metabolism-related biomarkers in non-Hodgkin lymphoma - MCT1 as potential target in diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Cell Oncol (Dordr) N/A:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30790227) »