For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab22884? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab22884 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Fancy SP et al. Parallel states of pathological Wnt signaling in neonatal brain injury and colon cancer. Nat Neurosci 17:506-12 (2014).
- Hughes MW et al. Disrupted ectodermal organ morphogenesis in mice with a conditional histone deacetylase 1, 2 deletion in the epidermis. J Invest Dermatol 134:24-32 (2014).
- Veraitch O et al. Human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived ectodermal precursor cells contribute to hair follicle morphogenesis in vivo. J Invest Dermatol 133:1479-88 (2013).
- Soma T et al. Hair-inducing ability of human dermal papilla cells cultured under Wnt/ß-catenin signalling activation. Exp Dermatol 21:307-9 (2012).
- Spee B et al. Characterisation of the liver progenitor cell niche in liver diseases: potential involvement of Wnt and Notch signalling. Gut 59:247-57 (2010).
- Yoo BY et al. Application of mesenchymal stem cells derived from bone marrow and umbilical cord in human hair multiplication. J Dermatol Sci 60:74-83 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"