Product nameAnti-Legionella pneumophila antibody (HRP)
See all Legionella pneumophila primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Legionella pneumophila (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with Legionella pneumophila serogroups 1-12, other organisms not tested.
A whole cell preparation of Legionella pneumophila; ATCC #33152.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG fraction covalently coupled with a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20561 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution for acetone-fixed organisms.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceLegionella pneumophila is a flagellated gram negative bacterium found primarily in warm water environments. Legionella pneumophila causes a type of pneumonia called Legionnaire disease and a milder condition called Pontiac fever. Infection is acquired through inhalation of the microorganism in water mists (e.g. from air conditioning, cooling towers, whirlpool spas and showers mists). A number of risk factors for acquiring Legionnaire disease have been identified, including age, smoking, chronic lung disease, cancer, and immunosuppression.
ab20561 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.