Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LeuRS
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LeuRS antibody
See all LeuRS primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LeuRS
This antibody reacts specifically with LeuRS.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human LeuRS.
This product was previously labelled as Leucyl tRNA synthetase
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31534 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 135 kDa.|
FunctionCatalyzes the specific attachment of an amino acid to its cognate tRNA in a two step reaction: the amino acid (AA) is first activated by ATP to form AA-AMP and then transferred to the acceptor end of the tRNA. Exhibits a post-transfer editing activity to hydrolyze mischarged tRNAs.
Involvement in diseaseInfantile liver failure syndrome 1
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family.
- Information by UniProt
- cytoplasmic antibody
- Cytoplasmic leucyl tRNA synthetase antibody
- Cytosolic leucyl tRNA synthetase antibody
All lanes : Anti-LeuRS antibody (ab31534) at 1/4000 dilution
Lane 1 : Y79 (Human retinoblastoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 135 kDa
Observed band size: 135 kDa
ab31534 used in Western Blot at a 1/4,000 dilution.
ab31534 at a 1/200 dilution staining LeuRS in human colon cancer tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab31534 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- He XD et al. Sensing and Transmitting Intracellular Amino Acid Signals through Reversible Lysine Aminoacylations. Cell Metab 27:151-166.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29198988
- Su X et al. Interferon-? regulates cellular metabolism and mRNA translation to potentiate macrophage activation. Nat Immunol 16:838-849 (2015). PubMed: 26147685
- Park SJ et al. Evaluation of Multi-tRNA Synthetase Complex by Multiple Reaction Monitoring Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Size Exclusion Chromatography. PLoS One 10:e0142253 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26544075
- Carlin MB et al. Skeletal muscle Ras-related GTP binding B mRNA and protein expression is increased after essential amino acid ingestion in healthy humans. J Nutr 144:1409-14 (2014). PubMed: 25056691
- Guan BJ et al. Translational control during endoplasmic reticulum stress beyond phosphorylation of the translation initiation factor eIF2a. J Biol Chem 289:12593-611 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24648524
- Gulati P et al. Role for the obesity-related FTO gene in the cellular sensing of amino acids. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:2557-62 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23359686
- Shin SH et al. Implication of leucyl-tRNA synthetase 1 (LARS1) over-expression in growth and migration of lung cancer cells detected by siRNA targeted knock-down analysis. Exp Mol Med 40:229-36 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18446061