Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3065Y] to LGR5
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-LGR5 antibody [EPR3065Y]
See all LGR5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3065Y] to LGR5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human LGR5 aa 800-900 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
(Peptide available as
- Fetal skeletal muscle lysate.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75850 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa.|
FunctionOrphan receptor. Stem cell marker of the intestinal epithelium and the hair follicule. Target gene of Wnt signaling.
Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, placenta, spinal cord, and various region of brain. Expressed at the base of crypts in colonic and small mucosa stem cells. In premalignant cancer expression is not restricted to the cript base. Overexpressed in cancers of the ovary, colon and liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Contains 16 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- FEX antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 49 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 67 antibody
ab75850 has been referenced in 32 publications.
- Ullmann P et al. Tumor suppressor miR-215 counteracts hypoxia-induced colon cancer stem cell activity. Cancer Lett 450:32-41 (2019). PubMed: 30790680
- Liu R et al. Constitutive STAT5 activation regulates Paneth and Paneth-like cells to control Clostridium difficile colitis. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30948494
- Legge DN et al. BCL-3 promotes a cancer stem cell phenotype by enhancing ß-catenin signalling in colorectal tumour cells. Dis Model Mech 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30792270
- Li C et al. The Delivery of a Wnt Pathway Inhibitor Toward CSCs Requires Stable Liposome Encapsulation and Delayed Drug Release in Tumor Tissues. Mol Ther 27:1558-1567 (2019). PubMed: 31350188
- Walker R et al. Toward early detection of Helicobacter pylori-associated gastric cancer. Gastric Cancer 21:196-203 (2018). PubMed: 28725964