Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9539] to Lhx2/LH2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Lhx2/LH2 antibody [EPR9539]
See all Lhx2/LH2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9539] to Lhx2/LH2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Lhx2/LH2 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Daudi, HeLa, T.T. and HepG2 cell lysates
This product was previously labelled as Lhx2
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab140614 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
FunctionActs as a transcriptional activator. Stimulates the promoter of the alpha-glycoprotein gene. Transcriptional regulatory protein involved in the control of cell differentiation in developing lymphoid and neural cell types.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
DomainLIM domains are necessary for transcription activation.
- Information by UniProt
- hLhx2 antibody
- Homeobox protein LH-2 antibody
- Homeobox protein LH2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Lhx2/LH2 antibody [EPR9539] (ab140614) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Daudi cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : T.T. cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
Observed band size: 45 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab140614 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Liang TS et al. MicroRNA-506 inhibits tumor growth and metastasis in nasopharyngeal carcinoma through the inactivation of the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway by down-regulating LHX2. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:97 (2019). PubMed: 30791932