Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LHX6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LHX6 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LHX6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
- WB: Human 293T cell lysate. IHC-P: Human liver tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22885 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
FunctionProbable transcription factor required for the expression of a subset of genes involved in interneurons migration and development. Functions in the specification of cortical interneuron subtypes and in the migration of GABAergic interneuron precursors from the subpallium to the cerebral cortex.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Information by UniProt
- LHX 6 antibody
- LHX 6.1 antibody
- LHX6 antibody
Anti-LHX6 antibody (ab22885) at 1 µg/ml + Human 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Western blot analysis of human 293T cell lysate labeling LHX6 with ab22885.
Immunohistochemical analysis of LHX6 expression in paraffin embedded human liver tissue. ab22885 was used at 4 ug/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled hepatocytes.
ab22885 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Maroof AM et al. Directed differentiation and functional maturation of cortical interneurons from human embryonic stem cells. Cell Stem Cell 12:559-72 (2013). PubMed: 23642365
- García-Moreno F et al. A neuronal migratory pathway crossing from diencephalon to telencephalon populates amygdala nuclei. Nat Neurosci 13:680-9 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20495559
- Jakovcevski I et al. Multiple Origins of Human Neocortical Interneurons Are Supported by Distinct Expression of Transcription Factors. Cereb Cortex : (2010). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21139075
- Gopal PP & Golden JA Pax6-/- mice have a cell nonautonomous defect in nonradial interneuron migration. Cereb Cortex 18:752-62 (2008). PubMed: 17634386