Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [IMG39N7D10] to LIF
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-LIF antibody [IMG39N7D10]
See all LIF primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [IMG39N7D10] to LIF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
- Full length recombinant LIF protein, Mouse and Human spleen lysate; Mouse colon tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab138002 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 22-34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionLIF has the capacity to induce terminal differentiation in leukemic cells. Its activities include the induction of hematopoietic differentiation in normal and myeloid leukemia cells, the induction of neuronal cell differentiation, and the stimulation of acute-phase protein synthesis in hepatocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LIF/OSM family.
- Information by UniProt
- CDF antibody
- Cholinergic Differentiation Factor antibody
- D factor antibody
All lanes : Anti-LIF antibody [IMG39N7D10] (ab138002) at 3 µg
Lane 1 : Full length recombinant LIF protein
Lane 2 : Mouse spleen lysate
Lane 3 : Human spleen lysate
All lanes : Goat anti-Rat Ig HRP
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 22 kDa
The LIF protein can be highly glycosylated and has been observed between 22 kD and 34 kD in western blotting.
Immunohistochemical analysis of LIF in Mouse colon tissue probed with ab138002 at 5 µg/ml.
ab138002 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Yi KW et al. Bone marrow-derived cells or C-X-C motif chemokine 12 (CXCL12) treatment improve thin endometrium in a mouse model. Biol Reprod 100:61-70 (2019). PubMed: 30084961
- Guo S et al. GnRH agonist improves pregnancy outcome in mice with induced adenomyosis by restoring endometrial receptivity. Drug Des Devel Ther 12:1621-1631 (2018). PubMed: 29922037
- Yuan M et al. Environmentally relevant levels of bisphenol A affect uterine decidualization and embryo implantation through the estrogen receptor/serum and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase 1/epithelial sodium ion channel a-subunit pathway in a mouse model. Fertil Steril 109:735-744.e1 (2018). PubMed: 29605410
- Sadlowski C et al. Graphene-based biosensor for on-chip detection of bio-orthogonally labeled proteins to identify the circulating biomarkers of aging during heterochronic parabiosis. Lab Chip 18:3230-3238 (2018). PubMed: 30239548