Publishing research using ab23631? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23631 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- He R et al. Effect of fasudil on cognitive function following status convulsion in rats. Mol Med Rep 16:119-126 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28534935
- Theotokis P et al. Nogo receptor complex expression dynamics in the inflammatory foci of central nervous system experimental autoimmune demyelination. J Neuroinflammation 13:265 (2016). PubMed: 27724971
- Fernandez-Enright F et al. Novel implications of Lingo-1 and its signaling partners in schizophrenia. Transl Psychiatry 4:e348 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24448210
- Kwon HS et al. Myocilin is involved in NgR1/Lingo-1-mediated oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelination of the optic nerve. J Neurosci 34:5539-51 (2014). PubMed: 24741044
- Wälchli T et al. Nogo-A is a negative regulator of CNS angiogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E1943-52 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23625008
- Ahmed Z et al. AMIGO3 is an NgR1/p75 co-receptor signalling axon growth inhibition in the acute phase of adult central nervous system injury. PLoS One 8:e61878 (2013). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 23613963
- Kuo SH et al. Lingo-1 expression is increased in essential tremor cerebellum and is present in the basket cell pinceau. Acta Neuropathol 125:879-89 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23543187
- Lööv C et al. Neutralization of LINGO-1 during in vitro differentiation of neural stem cells results in proliferation of immature neurons. PLoS One 7:e29771 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22235341
- Jepson S et al. LINGO-1, A TRANSMEMBRANE SIGNALING PROTEIN, INHIBITS OLIGODENDROCYTE DIFFERENTIATION AND MYELINATION THROUGH INTERCELLULAR SELF-INTERACTIONS. J Biol Chem : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22514275
- Chandrasekar V & Dreyer JL The Brain-Specific Neural Zinc Finger Transcription Factor 2b (NZF-2b/7ZFMyt1) Suppresses Cocaine Self-Administration in Rats. Front Behav Neurosci 4:14 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 20407577
- Petrinovic MM et al. Neuronal Nogo-A regulates neurite fasciculation, branching and extension in the developing nervous system. Development 137:2539-50 (2010). Functional Studies ; Mouse . PubMed: 20573699
- Mathis C et al. Nogo-a regulates neural precursor migration in the embryonic mouse cortex. Cereb Cortex 20:2380-90 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20093372
- Foscarin S et al. Overexpression of GAP-43 modifies the distribution of the receptors for myelin-associated growth-inhibitory proteins in injured Purkinje axons. Eur J Neurosci : (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19895561
- Pernet V et al. Nogo-A and myelin-associated glycoprotein differently regulate oligodendrocyte maturation and myelin formation. J Neurosci 28:7435-44 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18632947