Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR12600] to LINGO4
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-LINGO4 antibody [EPR12600]
See all LINGO4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12600] to LINGO4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human LINGO4. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q6UY18
- Human cerebellum and fetal brain lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab174832 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
RelevanceThe exact function of LINGO4 remains unknown.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass type I membrane protein
- DAAT9248 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat and Ig domain containing 4 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat and immunoglobulin like domain containing nogo receptor interacting protein 4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-LINGO4 antibody [EPR12600] (ab174832) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human cerebellum lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 64 kDa
Western blot analysis on immunoprecipitation pellet from Human fetal brain lysate labeling LINGO4, immunoprecipitated using ab174832 at 1/10 dilution.
ab174832 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.