Publishing research using ab23477? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23477 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Monisha J et al. NGAL is Downregulated in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Leads to Increased Survival, Proliferation, Migration and Chemoresistance. Cancers (Basel) 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29996471
- Ku AT et al. TCF7L1 promotes skin tumorigenesis independently of ß-catenin through induction of LCN2. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28467300
- Wang X et al. iTRAQ-Based Proteomics Screen identifies LIPOCALIN-2 (LCN-2) as a potential biomarker for colonic lateral-spreading tumors. Sci Rep 6:28600 (2016). WB, IHC . PubMed: 27339395
- Wolk K et al. Deficient cutaneous antibacterial competence in cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: role of Th2-mediated biased Th17 function. Clin Cancer Res 20:5507-16 (2014). PubMed: 25212608
- Chung TW et al. Lipocalin-2 elicited by advanced glycation end-products promotes the migration of vascular smooth muscle cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 1833:3386-95 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24149112
- Melino M et al. Macrophage secretory products induce an inflammatory phenotype in hepatocytes. World J Gastroenterol 18:1732-44 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22553397
- Tong Z et al. Epidermal growth factor down-regulates the expression of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) through E-cadherin in pancreatic cancer cells. Cancer : (2010). WB . PubMed: 21192057
- Tan BK et al. Ex vivo and in vivo regulation of lipocalin-2, a novel adipokine, by insulin. Diabetes Care 32:129-31 (2009). PubMed: 18852336
- Nelson AM et al. Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin mediates 13-cis retinoic acid-induced apoptosis of human sebaceous gland cells. J Clin Invest 118:1468-78 (2008). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 18317594
- Tong Z et al. Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin: a novel suppressor of invasion and angiogenesis in pancreatic cancer. Cancer Res 68:6100-8 (2008). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 18676832
- Leclercq A et al. Involvement of intraplaque hemorrhage in atherothrombosis evolution via neutrophil protease enrichment. J Leukoc Biol 82:1420-9 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17827339
- Nelson AL et al. Bacterial colonization of nasal mucosa induces expression of siderocalin, an iron-sequestering component of innate immunity. Cell Microbiol 7:1404-17 (2005). WB . PubMed: 16153241
- Kjeldsen L et al. Characterization of two ELISAs for NGAL, a newly described lipocalin in human neutrophils. J Immunol Methods 198:155-64 (1996). ELISA . PubMed: 8946011