Publishing research using ab2607? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2607 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Brehar FM et al. Preferential Association of Lissencephaly-1 Gene Expression with CD133+ Glioblastoma Cells. J Cancer 8:1284-1291 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28607604
- Sudarov A et al. Lis1 controls dynamics of neuronal filopodia and spines to impact synaptogenesis and social behaviour. EMBO Mol Med 5:591-607 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23483716
- Shyamasundar S et al. Analysis of epigenetic factors in mouse embryonic neural stem cells exposed to hyperglycemia. PLoS One 8:e65945 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23776576
- Weng JH et al. Pregnenolone activates CLIP-170 to promote microtubule growth and cell migration. Nat Chem Biol 9:636-42 (2013). PubMed: 23955365
- Horn HF et al. A mammalian KASH domain protein coupling meiotic chromosomes to the cytoskeleton. J Cell Biol 202:1023-39 (2013). PubMed: 24062341
- Moon HM et al. LIS1 controls mitosis and mitotic spindle organization via the LIS1-NDEL1-dynein complex. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 24030547
- Sanghavi P et al. Dynein associates with oskar mRNPs and is required for their efficient net plus-end localization in Drosophila oocytes. PLoS One 8:e80605 (2013). WB ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 24244700
- Zylkiewicz E et al. The N-terminal coiled-coil of Ndel1 is a regulated scaffold that recruits LIS1 to dynein. J Cell Biol 192:433-45 (2011). PubMed: 21282465
- Williams MJ The Drosophila cell adhesion molecule Neuroglian regulates Lissencephaly-1 localisation in circulating immunosurveillance cells. BMC Immunol 10:17 (2009). PubMed: 19320973
- Ding C et al. Opposing effects of Ndel1 and alpha1 or alpha2 on cytoplasmic dynein through competitive binding to Lis1. J Cell Sci 122:2820-7 (2009). PubMed: 19622634
- Demos C et al. Identification of candidate genes for human retinal degeneration loci using differentially expressed genes from mouse photoreceptor dystrophy models. Mol Vis 14:1639-49 (2008). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 18776951
- Pedersen LB et al. The lissencephaly protein Lis1 is present in motile mammalian cilia and requires outer arm dynein for targeting to Chlamydomonas flagella. J Cell Sci 120:858-67 (2007). PubMed: 17314247
- Emanuele MJ et al. Measuring the stoichiometry and physical interactions between components elucidates the architecture of the vertebrate kinetochore. Mol Biol Cell 16:4882-92 (2005). WB . PubMed: 16079178