Publishing research using ab115347? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab115347 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Amirikia M et al. Differentiation of stem cells from the apical papilla into osteoblasts by the elastic modulus of porous silk fibroin scaffolds. Biologicals 57:1-8 (2019). PubMed: 30391340
- Bahari L et al. Directional freezing for the cryopreservation of adherent mammalian cells on a substrate. PLoS One 13:e0192265 (2018). PubMed: 29447224
- Li Y et al. Additively manufactured biodegradable porous iron. Acta Biomater 77:380-393 (2018). PubMed: 29981948
- Bhatti FUR et al. Cytoprotective role of vitamin E in porcine adipose-tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells against hydrogen-peroxide-induced oxidative stress. Cell Tissue Res 374:111-120 (2018). PubMed: 29951700
- Zhu SY et al. Advanced oxidation protein products induce pre-osteoblast apoptosis through a nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate oxidase-dependent, mitogen-activated protein kinases-mediated intrinsic apoptosis pathway. Aging Cell N/A:e12764 (2018). PubMed: 29659123
- Yang Q et al. Silk fibroin/cartilage extracellular matrix scaffolds with sequential delivery of TGF-ß3 for chondrogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells. Int J Nanomedicine 12:6721-6733 (2017). PubMed: 28932116
- Alonso-de Castro S et al. Riboflavin as a bioorthogonal photocatalyst for the activation of a PtIV prodrug. Chem Sci 8:4619-4625 (2017). PubMed: 28626570
- Wang Q et al. Evaluation of synergistic osteogenesis between icariin and BMP2 through a micro/meso hierarchical porous delivery system. Int J Nanomedicine 12:7721-7735 (2017). PubMed: 29089766
- Qi X et al. Synergistic effects of dimethyloxallyl glycine and recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 on repair of critical-sized bone defects in rats. Sci Rep 7:42820 (2017). PubMed: 28230059
- Choi YK et al. Tuberatolide B Suppresses Cancer Progression by Promoting ROS-Mediated Inhibition of STAT3 Signaling. Mar Drugs 15:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28245605
- Yang Y et al. Cytocompatibility with osteogenic cells and enhanced in vivo anti-infection potential of quaternized chitosan-loaded titania nanotubes. Bone Res 4:16027 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27672479
- Singh D et al. Effect of Extracts of Terminalia chebula on Proliferation of Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts Cells: An Alternative Approach for Wound Healing. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2014:701656 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24719644
- Sun W et al. Sox9 gene transfer enhanced regenerative effect of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on the degenerated intervertebral disc in a rabbit model. PLoS One 9:e93570 (2014). PubMed: 24691466
- Baron OL et al. Parental transfer of the antimicrobial protein LBP/BPI protects Biomphalaria glabrata eggs against oomycete infections. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003792 (2013). PubMed: 24367257