Publishing research using ab45957? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab45957 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wen X et al. Hepatic carboxylesterases are differentially regulated in PPARa-null mice treated with perfluorooctanoic acid. Toxicology 416:15-22 (2019). PubMed: 30685356
- Xu Y et al. Lipocalin-2 Protects Against Diet-Induced Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease by Targeting Hepatocytes. Hepatol Commun 3:763-775 (2019). PubMed: 31168511
- Xu J et al. Global inactivation of carboxylesterase 1 (Ces1/Ces1g) protects against atherosclerosis in Ldlr-/-mice. Sci Rep 7:17845 (2017). PubMed: 29259301
- Li J et al. Sortilin 1 Modulates Hepatic Cholesterol Lipotoxicity in Mice via Functional Interaction with Liver Carboxylesterase 1. J Biol Chem 292:146-160 (2017). PubMed: 27881673
- Fu J et al. Biotransformation Capacity of Carboxylesterase in Skin and Keratinocytes for the Penta-Ethyl Ester Prodrug of DTPA. Drug Metab Dispos 44:1313-8 (2016). PubMed: 27130352
- Xu J et al. Carboxylesterase 1 Is Regulated by Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 4a and Protects Against Alcohol- and MCD diet-induced Liver Injury. Sci Rep 6:24277 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27075303
- Miwa S et al. Carboxylesterase converts Amplex red to resorufin: Implications for mitochondrial H2O2 release assays. Free Radic Biol Med 90:173-83 (2016). PubMed: 26577176
- Xu J et al. Hepatic carboxylesterase 1 is induced by glucose and regulates postprandial glucose levels. PLoS One 9:e109663 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25285996