Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5895(2)] to liver FABP
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-liver FABP antibody [EPR5895(2)]
See all liver FABP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5895(2)] to liver FABP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human liver FABP aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Fetal liver, Mouse liver, Human small intestine and HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900); Permeabilized HepG2 cells.
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 4.55 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129203 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionBinds free fatty acids and their coenzyme A derivatives, bilirubin, and some other small molecules in the cytoplasm. May be involved in intracellular lipid transport.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Information by UniProt
- FABP 1 antibody
- FABP1 antibody
- FABPL antibody
All lanes : Anti-liver FABP antibody [EPR5895(2)] (ab129203) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 3 : Human small intestine lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 14 kDa
ab129203, at 1/10 dilution, staining FABP in permeabilized HepG2 cells by Flow cytometry (Red). Green represents rabbit IgG negative control.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab129203 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Murphy S et al. Proteomic profiling of liver tissue from the mdx-4cv mouse model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Clin Proteomics 15:34 (2018). PubMed: 30386187
- Beyaz S et al. High-fat diet enhances stemness and tumorigenicity of intestinal progenitors. Nature 531:53-8 (2016). PubMed: 26935695
- Wang YG & Yang TL Liraglutide reduces fatty degeneration in hepatic cells via the AMPK/SREBP1 pathway. Exp Ther Med 10:1777-1783 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26640549