Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [4D11] to LLGL1 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-LLGL1 antibody [4D11] (FITC)
See all LLGL1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [4D11] to LLGL1 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Large granular lymphocytes (LGL) enriched from C57BL/6N mouse liver
- Mouse splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95802 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.125-0.25µg for 105-8 cells.
Perform staining in a final volume of 100 µl.
ab18446 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCortical cytoskeleton protein found in a complex involved in maintaining cell polarity and epithelial integrity. Involved in the regulation of mitotic spindle orientation, proliferation, differentiation and tissue organization of neuroepithelial cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, kidney, and muscle but is barely seen in heart and placenta. Down-regulated or lost in all cell lines and in most of the tumor samples analyzed. Loss was associated with advanced stage of the disease.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat L(2)GL family.
Contains 14 WD repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR (By similarity). Phosphorylated at least at Ser-663 by PRKCI.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized to the lateral membrane during the polarization and formation cell-cell contacts.
- Information by UniProt
- DLG4 antibody
- DLG4, formerly antibody
- Hugl 1 antibody
ab95802 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Ortaldo JR et al. The Ly-49 family: regulation of cytotoxicity and cytokine production in murine CD3+ cells. J Immunol 160:1158-65 (1998). PubMed: 9570529
- Mason LH et al. Cloning and functional characteristics of murine large granular lymphocyte-1: a member of the Ly-49 gene family (Ly-49G2) J Exp Med 182:293-303 (1995). PubMed: 7629495
- Mason L et al. LGL-1: a non-polymorphic antigen expressed on a major population of mouse natural killer cells. J Immunol 140:4403-12 (1988). PubMed: 2453582