Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LPA-3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LPA-3 antibody
See all LPA-3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LPA-3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
- WB: HepG2 cell lysate.
Protein previously labeled as EDG7.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 50% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).|
FunctionReceptor for lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), a mediator of diverse cellular activities. May play a role in the development of ovarian cancer. Seems to be coupled to the G(i)/G(o) and G(q) families of heteromeric G proteins.
Tissue specificityMost abundantly expressed in prostate, testes, pancreas, and heart, with moderate levels in lung and ovary. No detectable expression in brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, spleen, thymus, small intestine, colon, or peripheral blood leukocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Calcium mobilizing lysophosphatidic acid receptor LP A3 antibody
- Calcium mobilizing lysophosphatidic acid receptor LPA 3 antibody
- Calcium mobilizing lysophosphatidic acid receptor LPA3 antibody
ab23692 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ye Q et al. Maternal short and medium chain fatty acids supply during early pregnancy improves embryo survival through enhancing progesterone synthesis in rats. J Nutr Biochem 69:98-107 (2019). PubMed: 31063920
- Li GC et al. Upregulated microRNA-15b alleviates ovarian cancer through inhitbition of the PI3K/Akt pathway by targeting LPAR3. J Cell Physiol 234:22331-22342 (2019). PubMed: 31140597
- Chabowski DS et al. Lysophosphatidic acid acts on LPA1 receptor to increase H2 O2 during flow-induced dilation in human adipose arterioles. Br J Pharmacol 175:4266-4280 (2018). PubMed: 30153326
- Zhang MZ et al. Lysophosphatidic Acid Receptor Antagonism Protects against Diabetic Nephropathy in a Type 2 Diabetic Model. J Am Soc Nephrol 28:3300-3311 (2017). PubMed: 28739650
- Knowlden SA et al. Regulation of T cell motility in vitro and in vivo by LPA and LPA2. PLoS One 9:e101655 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25003200
- Guo H et al. Cyclic regulation of LPA3 in human endometrium. Arch Gynecol Obstet 287:131-8 (2013). PubMed: 22872026
- Liszewska E et al. Lysophosphatidic acid signaling during embryo development in sheep: involvement in prostaglandin synthesis. Endocrinology : (2008). WB, IHC-Fr ; Sheep . PubMed: 18772233