For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Cusotmer kindly called to inquire as to whether this product would work in a neutralizing assay.
Asked on Jul 25 2012
Thank you very much for your interest in LRP1 antibodies for use in neutralizing assays.
As I had mentyioned on the phone, we have not yet tested any of our anti-LRP1 antibodies in this application. As such these would qualify for participation in our 100% Abreview testing discount program. I have included some information about this program below.
When a product has not been tested in an application, I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buythe product, test it in the untested application or species and submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn’t matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of: 1 free PRIMARY ANTIBODY OR VALUE OFF OF NEXT ORDER.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test ab28320 or another anti-LRP1 antibody in an neutralizing/blocking assay. We will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing so please wait for our reply before ordering.
2. Purchase either by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test in your application.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!). To find out how to submit an Abreview, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for any PRIMARY ANTIBODY ordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
Please remember that submission of the Abreview is sufficient for the discount code to become active.
We are always pleased to obtain feedback about our products and any information is greatly appreciated! Even if it turns out to be unsuitable for your application, you will still receive the discount on your next purchase after your Abreview has been submitted.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
Answered on Jul 25 2012