Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LRP16
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LRP16 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LRP16
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human colon tissue.
Protein previously labeled as MACROD1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122688 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionPlays a role in estrogen signaling. Binds to androgen receptor (AR) and amplifies the transactivation function of AR in response to androgen. May play an important role in carcinogenesis and/or progression of hormone-dependent cancers by feed-forward mechanism that activates ESR1 transactivation. Could be an ESR1 coactivator, providing a positive feedback regulatory loop for ESR1 signal transduction. Could be involved in invasive growth by down-regulating CDH1 in endometrial cancer cells. Enhances ESR1-mediated transcription activity.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving MACROD1 is found in acute leukemia. Translocation t(11;21)(q13;q22) that forms a RUNX1-MACROD1 fusion protein.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Macro domain.
- Information by UniProt
- LRP16 antibody
- MACD1_HUMAN antibody
- MACRO domain containing 1 antibody
ab122688 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Agnew T et al. MacroD1 Is a Promiscuous ADP-Ribosyl Hydrolase Localized to Mitochondria. Front Microbiol 9:20 (2018). PubMed: 29410655
- Ahmed S et al. Loss of the Mono-ADP-ribosyltransferase, Tiparp, Increases Sensitivity to Dioxin-induced Steatohepatitis and Lethality. J Biol Chem 290:16824-40 (2015). PubMed: 25975270