Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LRPPRC/GP130
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-LRPPRC/GP130 antibody
See all LRPPRC/GP130 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LRPPRC/GP130
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human LRPPRC/GP130 aa 611-907.
Database link: P42704
- WB: H1299, HeLa whole cell lysate. IHC-P: SW480 Xenograft, human colon cancer tissue. ICC/IF: HeLa cells
This product was previously labelled as LRPPRC
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97505 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 158 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionMay play a role in RNA metabolism in both nuclei and mitochondria. In the nucleus binds to HNRPA1-associated poly(A) mRNAs and is part of nmRNP complexes at late stages of mRNA maturation which are possibly associated with nuclear mRNA export. May bind mature mRNA in the nucleus outer membrane. In mitochondria binds to poly(A) mRNA. Plays a role in translation or stability of mitochondrially encoded cytochrome c oxidase (COX) subunits. May be involved in transcription regulation. Cooperates with PPARGC1A to regulate certain mitochondrially encoded genes and gluconeogenic genes and may regulate docking of PPARGC1A to transcription factors. Seems to be involved in the transcription regulation of the multidrug-related genes MDR1 and MVP. Part of a nuclear factor that binds to the invMED1 element of MDR1 and MVP gene promoters. Binds single-stranded DNA.
Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously. Expression is highest in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney and liver, intermediate in brain, non-mucosal colon, spleen and placenta, and lowest in small intestine, thymus, lung and peripheral blood leukocytes.
Involvement in diseaseLeigh syndrome French-Canadian type
Sequence similaritiesContains 20 PPR (pentatricopeptide) repeats.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus, nucleoplasm. Nucleus inner membrane. Nucleus outer membrane. Seems to be predominantly mitochondrial.
- Information by UniProt
- 130 kDa leucine-rich protein antibody
- gp130 antibody
- Leucine-rich PPR motif-containing protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-LRPPRC/GP130 antibody (ab97505) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 158 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa using ab97505 at 1/200 dilution. Lower panel is also merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded SW480 Xenograft using ab97505 at 1/100 dilution.
Paraffin embedded human colon cancer tissue stained for LRP130 using ab97505 at 1/100 at dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab97505 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Jiang X et al. Metastatic prostate cancer-associated P62 inhibits autophagy flux and promotes epithelial to mesenchymal transition by sustaining the level of HDAC6. Prostate 78:426-434 (2018). PubMed: 29383752
- Wiechmann K et al. Mitochondrial Chaperonin HSP60 Is the Apoptosis-Related Target for Myrtucommulone. Cell Chem Biol 24:614-623.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28457707
- Sacoman JL et al. Mitochondrial O-GlcNAc Transferase (mOGT) Regulates Mitochondrial Structure, Function, and Survival in HeLa Cells. J Biol Chem 292:4499-4518 (2017). PubMed: 28100784
- Edgett BA et al. The effect of acute and chronic sprint-interval training on LRP130, SIRT3, and PGC-1a expression in human skeletal muscle. Physiol Rep 4:N/A (2016). WB . PubMed: 27604398
- Yang M et al. Autophagy-based survival prognosis in human colorectal carcinoma. Oncotarget 6:7084-103 (2015). PubMed: 25762626
- Clemente P et al. hCOA3 stabilizes cytochrome c oxidase 1 (COX1) and promotes cytochrome c oxidase assembly in human mitochondria. J Biol Chem 288:8321-31 (2013). PubMed: 23362268
- Zanon A et al. Profiling of Parkin-binding partners using tandem affinity purification. PLoS One 8:e78648 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24244333