Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR12282-87] to LSM12
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-LSM12 antibody [EPR12282-87]
See all LSM12 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12282-87] to LSM12
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IP, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human LSM12. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q3MHD2
- 293T, HepG2, HeLa and fetal brain lysates; Human endometrial carcinoma tissue; HepG2 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab173292 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
RelevanceLSM12 belongs to the LSM12 family. The exact function of LSM12 is not known.
- FLJ30656 antibody
- LSM12 homolog antibody
- LSM12 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibody
All lanes : Anti-LSM12 antibody [EPR12282-87] (ab173292) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : Fetal brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 22 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human endometrial carcinoma tissue labeling LSM12 with ab173292 at 1/50 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells labeling LSM12 with ab173292 at 1/100 dilution.
Western blot analysis on immunoprecipitation pellet from 1) HeLa cell lysate or 2) 1X PBS using ab173292 and HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG preferentially detecting the non-reduced form of rabbit IgG.
ab173292 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Ayache J et al. P-body assembly requires DDX6 repression complexes rather than decay or Ataxin2/2L complexes. Mol Biol Cell 26:2579-95 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25995375