Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to LSM4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgY
Product nameAnti-LSM4 antibody
See all LSM4 primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to LSM4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-139 of Human LSM4.
- E coli-derived fusion protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein L purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19101 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
RelevanceSm like proteins were identified in a variety of organisms based on sequence homology with the Sm protein family. Sm like proteins contain the Sm sequence motif, which consists of 2 regions separated by a linker of variable length that folds as a loop. The Sm like proteins are thought to form a stable heteromer present in tri snRNP particles, which are important for pre mRNA splicing.
- Glycine rich protein antibody
- GRP antibody
- LSM 4 antibody
Lanes 2-3 : Anti-LSM4 antibody (ab19101) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Molecular Weight marker
Lane 2 : Transient overexpression lysate of LSM4
Lane 3 : empty vector transfected control cell lysate
Lanes 2-3 : Peroxidase Conjugated Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 15 kDa
ab19101 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Ozgur S et al. Human Pat1b connects deadenylation with mRNA decapping and controls the assembly of processing bodies. Mol Cell Biol 30:4308-23 (2010). PubMed: 20584987
- Gandini R et al. LSm4 associates with the plasma membrane and acts as a co-factor in cell volume regulation. Cell Physiol Biochem 22:579-90 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19088440
- Zee JM et al. GW bodies: cytoplasmic compartments in normal human skin. J Invest Dermatol 128:2909-12 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18548113