Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [5G11] to LTBR
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-LTBR antibody [5G11]
See all LTBR primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [5G11] to LTBR
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Functional Studies, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-Fr or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
This antibody is an agonist of LTBR in vitro and is provided in a low endotoxin format.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesab65089 was 0.2µm filtered.
Primary antibody notesThis antibody is an agonist of LTBR in vivo.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab18450 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionReceptor for the heterotrimeric lymphotoxin containing LTA and LTB, and for TNFS14/LIGHT. Promotes apoptosis via TRAF3 and TRAF5. May play a role in the development of lymphoid organs.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- CD18 antibody
- D12S370 antibody
- LT beta R antibody
ab65089 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chen M et al. TRIM14 Promotes Noncanonical NF-?B Activation by Modulating p100/p52 Stability via Selective Autophagy. Adv Sci (Weinh) 7:1901261 (2020). PubMed: 31921549
- Choi SY et al. YAP/TAZ direct commitment and maturation of lymph node fibroblastic reticular cells. Nat Commun 11:519 (2020). PubMed: 31980640
- Zhao J et al. Development of novel NEMO-binding domain mimetics for inhibiting IKK/NF-?B activation. PLoS Biol 16:e2004663 (2018). PubMed: 29889904
- Allen E et al. Combined antiangiogenic and anti-PD-L1 therapy stimulates tumor immunity through HEV formation. Sci Transl Med 9:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28404866
- Gray CM et al. Noncanonical NF-?B signaling is limited by classical NF-?B activity. Sci Signal 7:ra13 (2014). PubMed: 24497610
- Hehlgans T et al. Activation of the lymphotoxin-beta receptor induces NFkappaB-dependent interleukin-6 and MIP-2 secretion in mouse fibrosarcoma cells. Eur Cytokine Netw 14:103-7 (2003). PubMed: 12957791