Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to LXN/TCI
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgY
Product nameAnti-LXN/TCI antibody
See all LXN/TCI primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to LXN/TCI
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human LXN/TCI aa 1-222. Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-222 of Human LXN/ TCI.
Protein previously labeled as LXN.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14057 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
FunctionHardly reversible, non-competitive, and potent inhibitor of CPA1, CPA2 and CPA4.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, prostate, ovary, kidney, pancreas, and colon, moderate or low in other tissues including brain.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I47 (latexin) family.
- Information by UniProt
- ECI antibody
- Endogenous carboxypeptidase inhibitor antibody
- Latexin antibody
ab14057 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- You Y et al. Latexin sensitizes leukemogenic cells to gamma-irradiation-induced cell-cycle arrest and cell death through Rps3 pathway. Cell Death Dis 5:e1493 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25341047
- Liu Y et al. Latexin is down-regulated in hematopoietic malignancies and restoration of expression inhibits lymphoma growth. PLoS One 7:e44979 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23028717