Publishing research using ab3585? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3585 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Xu D et al. SIRT2 plays a novel role on progesterone, estradiol and testosterone synthesis via PPARs/LXRa pathways in bovine ovarian granular cells. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 185:27-38 (2019). PubMed: 30009951
- Rodriguez-Echevarria R et al. Diet switch and omega-3 hydroxy-fatty acids display differential hepatoprotective effects in an obesity/nonalcoholic fatty liver disease model in mice. World J Gastroenterol 24:461-474 (2018). PubMed: 29398867
- Mukwaya A et al. Time-dependent LXR/RXR pathway modulation characterizes capillary remodeling in inflammatory corneal neovascularization. Angiogenesis 21:395-413 (2018). WB, IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 29445990
- Zhou Y et al. Asperlin Inhibits LPS-Evoked Foam Cell Formation and Prevents Atherosclerosis in ApoE-/- Mice. Mar Drugs 15:N/A (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29135917
- Yu R et al. Baicalin promotes cholesterol efflux by regulating the expression of SR-BI in macrophages. Exp Ther Med 12:4113-4120 (2016). PubMed: 28105139
- Luo L & Yang T Triptolide inhibits the progression of atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E(-)/(-) mice. Exp Ther Med 12:2307-2313 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27698729
- Wu C et al. Modulation of Macrophage Gene Expression via Liver X Receptor a Serine 198 Phosphorylation. Mol Cell Biol 35:2024-34 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 25825525
- Dasari B et al. Differential effects of the estrogen receptor agonist estradiol on toxicity induced by enzymatically-derived or autoxidation-derived oxysterols in human ARPE-19 cells. Curr Eye Res 38:1159-71 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23841471
- García-Mediavilla MV et al. Liver X receptor a-mediated regulation of lipogenesis by core and NS5A proteins contributes to HCV-induced liver steatosis and HCV replication. Lab Invest : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22641099
- Kruse MS et al. Alterations of LXRa and LXRß expression in the hypothalamus of glucose-intolerant rats. J Endocrinol 215:51-8 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 22836489
- Tian L et al. Adiponectin reduces lipid accumulation in macrophage foam cells. Atherosclerosis 202:152-61 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18511057
- Kim K et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein induces lipogenic transcription factor SREBP1 and fatty acid synthase through the activation of nuclear receptor LXRalpha. Biochem J 416:219-30 (2008). PubMed: 18782084
- Stayrook KR et al. Regulation of human 3 alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (AKR1C4) expression by the liver X receptor alpha. Mol Pharmacol 73:607-12 (2008). PubMed: 18024509
- Morales JR et al. Activation of liver X receptors promotes neuroprotection and reduces brain inflammation in experimental stroke. Circulation 118:1450-9 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18794391