Publishing research using ab176323? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab176323 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Huang Z et al. G protein pathway suppressor 2 (GPS2) links inflammation and cholesterol efflux by controlling lipopolysaccharide-induced ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 expression in macrophages. FASEB J 33:1631-1643 (2019). PubMed: 30153049
- Dumolt JH et al. Malprogramming of Hepatic Lipid Metabolism due to Excessive Early Cholesterol Exposure in Adult Progeny. Mol Nutr Food Res 63:e1800563 (2019). PubMed: 30447138
- Liu J et al. ZAP70 deficiency promotes reverse cholesterol transport through MAPK/ERK pathway in Jurkat cell. Mol Immunol 107:21-28 (2019). PubMed: 30639475
- Xie Z et al. Adipose-Derived Exosomes Exert Proatherogenic Effects by Regulating Macrophage Foam Cell Formation and Polarization. J Am Heart Assoc 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29502100
- Pan LL et al. (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Ameliorates Atherosclerosis and Modulates Hepatic Lipid Metabolic Gene Expression in Apolipoprotein E Knockout Mice: Involvement of TTC39B. Front Pharmacol 9:195 (2018). PubMed: 29593532
- Wang J et al. Activation of liver X receptors inhibit LPS-induced inflammatory response in primary bovine mammary epithelial cells. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 197:87-92 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29475512
- Peng Z et al. Liver X receptor ß in the hippocampus: A potential novel target for the treatment of major depressive disorder? Neuropharmacology 135:514-528 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29654801
- Zhou CC et al. Lead exposure induces Alzheimers's disease (AD)-like pathology and disturbes cholesterol metabolism in the young rat brain. Toxicol Lett 296:173-183 (2018). PubMed: 29908845
- Liu Q et al. C1q/TNF-related protein 9 inhibits the cholesterol-induced Vascular smooth muscle cell phenotype switch and cell dysfunction by activating AMP-dependent kinase. J Cell Mol Med 21:2823-2836 (2017). PubMed: 28524645
- Jiao J et al. Chronic leucine supplementation improves lipid metabolism in C57BL/6J mice fed with a high-fat/cholesterol diet. Food Nutr Res 60:31304 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27616737
- Kong Q et al. Tangshen formula attenuates hepatic steatosis by inhibiting hepatic lipogenesis and augmenting fatty acid oxidation in db/db mice. Int J Mol Med 38:1715-1726 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27840945
- Zhou Y et al. Docosahexanoic acid modifies low-density lipoprotein receptor abundance in HepG2 cells via suppression of the LXRa-Idol pathway. Mol Med Rep 11:2329-33 (2015). PubMed: 25394495
- Seto NL & Bogan RL Decreased cholesterol uptake and increased liver x receptor-mediated cholesterol efflux pathways during prostaglandin F2 alpha-induced and spontaneous luteolysis in sheep. Biol Reprod 92:128 (2015). WB ; Sheep . PubMed: 25882703