Product nameAnti-LXR beta/NER antibody
See all LXR beta/NER primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LXR beta/NER
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, ChIP, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Guinea pig, Dog
- Transfected 293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Orphan Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Cholesterol Metabolism
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56237 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20951680|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20599735|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionOrphan receptor. Binds preferentially to double-stranded oligonucleotide direct repeats having the consensus half-site sequence 5'-AGGTCA-3' and 4-nt spacing (DR-4). Regulates cholesterol uptake through MYLIP-dependent ubiquitination of LDLR, VLDLR and LRP8.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Liver X nuclear receptor beta antibody
- Liver X receptor beta antibody
- LX receptor beta antibody
Anti-LXR beta/NER antibody (ab56237) at 1.25 µg/ml + Transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 56 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Gel concentration: 12%
This product has been referenced in:
- Fang F et al. Expression of NR1H3 in endometrial carcinoma and its effect on the proliferation of Ishikawa cells in vitro. Onco Targets Ther 12:685-697 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30705597) »
- Tristán-Flores FE et al. Liver X Receptor-Binding DNA Motif Associated With Atherosclerosis-Specific DNA Methylation Profiles of Alu Elements and Neighboring CpG Islands. J Am Heart Assoc 7:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29386205) »