- References (9)
Publishing research using ab120243? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120243 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wang X et al. Secretory Clusterin Mediates Oxaliplatin Resistance via the Gadd45a/PI3K/Akt Signaling Pathway in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. J Cancer 9:1403-1413 (2018). PubMed: 29721050
- Cabezas-Cruz A et al. Anaplasma phagocytophilum Infection Subverts Carbohydrate Metabolic Pathways in the Tick Vector, Ixodes scapularis. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 7:23 (2017). PubMed: 28229048
- Sun Y et al. TMEM74 promotes tumor cell survival by inducing autophagy via interactions with ATG16L1 and ATG9A. Cell Death Dis 8:e3031 (2017). PubMed: 29048433
- Slaninova V et al. Notch stimulates growth by direct regulation of genes involved in the control of glycolysis and the tricarboxylic acid cycle. Open Biol 6:150155 (2016). PubMed: 26887408
- Yan X et al. Ginsenoside Rd. promotes non-amyloidogenic pathway of amyloid precursor protein processing by regulating phosphorylation of estrogen receptor alpha. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27825720
- Ribeiro FF et al. Axonal elongation and dendritic branching is enhanced by adenosine A2A receptors activation in cerebral cortical neurons. Brain Struct Funct 221:2777-99 (2016). PubMed: 26068054
- Cheng Y et al. High glucose-induced resistance to 5-fluorouracil in pancreatic cancer cells alleviated by 2-deoxy-D-glucose. Biomed Rep 2:188-192 (2014). PubMed: 24649094
- Shrestha R et al. Lymphocyte-mediated neuroprotection in in vitro models of excitotoxicity involves astrocytic activation and the inhibition of MAP kinase signalling pathways. Neuropharmacology 76 Pt A:184-93 (2014). PubMed: 23831681
- Pluteanu F & Cribbs LL Regulation and function of Cav3.1 T-type calcium channels in IGF-I-stimulated pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 300:C517-25 (2011). PubMed: 21148410