- References (11)
Publishing research using ab120199? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120199 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Mendis GDC et al. Discovering the pharmacodynamics of conolidine and cannabidiol using a cultured neuronal network based workflow. Sci Rep 9:121 (2019). PubMed: 30644434
- Bragina L et al. Differential expression of metabotropic glutamate and GABA receptors at neocortical glutamatergic and GABAergic axon terminals. Front Cell Neurosci 9:345 (2015). PubMed: 26388733
- Klar R et al. Activation of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 Is Required for Induction of Long-Term Potentiation at SC-CA1 Synapses in the Hippocampus. J Neurosci 35:7600-15 (2015). PubMed: 25972184
- Schauer C et al. Hypothalamic gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) receptor neurons fire in synchrony with the female reproductive cycle. J Neurophysiol 114:1008-21 (2015). PubMed: 26063780
- Yamada K et al. Neuronal activity regulates extracellular tau in vivo. J Exp Med 211:387-93 (2014). PubMed: 24534188
- Olofsson L et al. Fine tuning of sub-millisecond conformational dynamics controls metabotropic glutamate receptors agonist efficacy. Nat Commun 5:5206 (2014). PubMed: 25323157
- Cuccurazzu B et al. Upregulation of mGlu2 Receptors via NF-?B p65 Acetylation Is Involved in the Proneurogenic and Antidepressant Effects of Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Neuropsychopharmacology 38:2220-30 (2013). PubMed: 23670591
- Zhang P & Lisman JE Activity-dependent regulation of synaptic strength by PSD-95 in CA1 neurons. J Neurophysiol 107:1058-66 (2012). PubMed: 22114157
- Skov J et al. Baclofen and adenosine inhibition of synaptic transmission at CA3-CA1 synapses display differential sensitivity to K+ channel blockade. Cell Mol Neurobiol 31:587-96 (2011). PubMed: 21274618
- Robberechts Q et al. Long-term depression at parallel fiber to Golgi cell synapses. J Neurophysiol 104:3413-23 (2010). PubMed: 20861429
- Avignone E et al. Status epilepticus induces a particular microglial activation state characterized by enhanced purinergic signaling. J Neurosci 28:9133-44 (2008). PubMed: 18784294